- The VPP program enables Nissan employee family members, friends and select business associates/suppliers to purchase new Nissan or Infiniti vehicles at a pre-negotiated below invoice pricing.
- The VPP program provides a "No-Haggle" purchase experience.
- All Rebates, NMAC lease specials, and APRs are still applicable.
- Nissan has one of the most competitive VPP programs in
the entire auto industry.
How to Use Your VPP Claim ID
- Visit your local Nissan or Infiniti Dealer
- Upon arrival, let a manager know you are a VPP customer
- Select a vehicle for a test drive
- Present your VPP Claim ID and one of the following:
- Current Paycheck Stub ($ amounts may be marked through)
- Company Business Card
- Copy of Company Photo ID
- Trade-In & Financing are the only potential
- Documentation fees may vary by dealer.
- After selecting your new vehicle please review and sign
the Nissan/Infiniti VPP Claim form.
- VPP Claims Expire in 45 days.
If you would like to have additional information or set an appointment please contact an Internet Sales Manager at 1-800-649-0570 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Or if you prefer, fill out the form on the right and we will contact you!