Nissan Finance Center Your new and used automotive financing experts
Are you looking for a new vehicle? We're here to assist you! But buying or leasing a vehicle is not just about finding the right car; it's also about finding the right finance option that matches your specific needs. At Joe Machens Nissan, our finance team is dedicated to working with drivers in the Columbia area to help them find the perfect auto loan, lease deal, or finance package. Our team of finance professionals and our range of digital retailing tools are here to provide a modern finance experience for all our customers. So, let us help you find the right vehicle and finance option that suits your needs.
Financing Made Easy
At Joe Machens Nissan in Columbia, MO, we strive to simplify the finance process for our customers. We offer a range of online tools to assist drivers in expediting the finance process. Our Estimate Monthly Payments tool lets you know your monthly payments, while our Value Your Trade tool provides an estimate for those interested in trading in their vehicle. Our online finance application also helps drivers jump on the loan approval process. If you prefer to speak with an in-house finance expert, our finance team can always assist you. At Joe Machens Nissan, we prioritize convenience and aim to provide you with the best possible experience.
Auto Finance Vocabulary
- APR: The Annual Percentage Rate.
- Assignment: A transfer of a loan from one lender to another.
- Base Price: The costs of a car with standard equipment incentives & freight.
- Certificate of Title: A Legal document issued by a state at the time of sale.
- Co-signer: A person who takes on a loan if the original borrower stops paying.
- Default: Failure to meet the terms of the loan.
- Interest: A percentage charge for a loan.
- MSRP: Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price.
- Refinance: When one loan is used to pay off another.
- Term: The length of the loan, is 24, 48, 60... months.
- Underwriting: Verifying the data used to obtain a loan.